Thursday, December 5, 2019

2019 Year End and some progress

So the year is almost done.  I was planning on what to work on after the Fall In tournament.  I was able to finish a tray of the Conan Miniatures.  So now I only have 5 more trays to go, though some contain less miniatures than the one in the picture.  I also got some Space Marines for Epic and planning on putting together a Death Watch list.  Since I am the Army Champion for them I need a army to use and the Death Watch have some cool possibilities.  So playtesting and building out the army is in the works.  You can see from the pictures I dug into my shelf and got my Man O' War stuff out.  It is a great fun game by GW and I plan on updating the models, basing them and painting the rest of the models for a huge Chaos fleet. 






Fall In 2019 Tournament Pictures

I wasn't able to take as many pictures as Dave was.  So here is the link for the Fall In 2019 Epic Tournament pictures by Dave.

http://www.taccmd.tacticalwargames.net/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=34138





No comments:

Post a Comment